Ski and Snowboard School
MHE is offering India's first ever ski school for beginners and intermediate skiers. Learn from the professionals in one of the world’s most exciting ski resorts at Gulmarg in Kashmir.
Our packages offer professional instruction, world class ski equipment, great accommodation at extremely reasonabble prices. And all this along wih a fantastic winter holiday.
All our packages include:
- Return road transportation from Srinagar Airport to Gulmarg
- All ski equipment, ski clothing and ski pass.
- Small group instruction fromprofessional ski instructors (4-8 students per instructor)
- 3 or 6 nights accommodation in either deluxe or budget accommodation, with option of final night in houseboat on Dal Lake in Srinagar
- 3 meals a day
While we give the same quality instruction and equipment, , we offer three types
If your plans do not quite fit into our packages...
of packages (Bronze, Silver and Gold). These differ only in the standard
of accommodation, allowing you to choose your trip according to your budget.
If you want to change the duration of the package ...
If you an experienced skier and would prefer a mountain guide to show you the best routes..
Just give us a call with your requirements and we will tailor a ski trip specially for you.
Silver Ski / Snowboard Package
Deluxe accommodation in the cosy and stylish Alpine Ridge Hotel.
Gold Ski / Snowboard Package
The old-world charm and hospitality of the Highland Park, Gulmarg’s tried and tested number one hotel, makes for an unforgettable winter holiday experience.
- Return ground transportation from Srinagar Airport to Gulmarg
- All ski equipment, ski clothing and ski pass
- Small group instruction from professional ski instructors (4-8 students per instructor)
- Accommodation in either deluxe or budget accommodation on twin share basis, with
- option of final night in houseboat on Dal Lake in Srinagar
- 3 meals a day
Prices do not include
- 2.575% service tax
- Flights to Srinagar (available through Mercury Himalayan Explorations Ltd. at market rates)
- Any insurance
- Cancellations must be made in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations received 21 days before arrival date (not including arrival day) are fully refunded
- Cancellations received 20 days before arrival date (not including arrival day) will receive a 50% refund of the advance payment
- Cancellations received 7 days (or less) prior to arrival date will not be refunded