Alaknanda Rafting Expedition
Alaknanda is the main tributary of the Mighty Ganga. This beautiful river passes through some of the most scenic valleys in the Garhwal Himalayas.
Our 5 day rafting expedition combines the ultimate experience of rafting through grade 3 and 4 rapids, walking into the virgin forests and unique mountain villages, camping on exclusive beaches and enjoying the rich and abundant Himalayan bird life.
The expedition is fully self-contained; carrying all camping equipment, food and support staff with us on separate rafts and setting up camp each evening. Stringently following international safety procedures, we have expert certified river guides, imported self-bailing Hiside or Avon rafts with life-line, throw bag, helmets, life jackets and backup safety kayakers.
This fixed departure expedition leaves from Delhi on the night of Tuesday 4th November and will bring you back home in the afternoon of Sunday 9th November.
Delhi - Shivpuri - Srinagar - Bagwan - Byas Ghat - Byasi - Shiv Puri - NIM Beach - Delhi
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 01 : Drive Shivpuri to Srinagar and raft down to Bagwan. Overnight in expedition tents
Day 02 : Raft from Bagwan to Beas Ghat
Day 03 : Raft from Beas Ghat to Byasi
Day 04 : Raft from Byasi to NIM Beach
Day 05 : Breakfast followed by departure.
- After breakfast we drive the 6-7 hours back to Delhi to get you home during the early afternoon.
- Return transport from Haridwar, as per itinerary, in AC bus
- 3 nights accommodation in expedition tents on twin share and 1 nights accommodation in deluxe tents on twin share basis
- All meals from breakfast on day 1 until breakfast on day 5
- Camping equipment like trekking tents, toilet tent, mattresses and meal arrangements.
- Rafting equipment, professional river guides and backup safety kayak
Cost does not include
- 2.575% service tax
- Expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- Medical or travel insurance
- 100% to be paid for confirmation
- From confirmation up to 10 days prior to departure: 10%
- 9 - 7 days prior to departure: 30%
- 6 days - 48 hours prior to departure: 75%
- Less than 48 hrs or no show : 100%
Please note that cancellation charges also apply to reductions in group size, not only for cancellations of entire bookings
Call us on 011 23346209 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org