Day 01 : Arrive MHE Jungle Camp, Shivpuri - Rafting (Marine Drive - Shivpuri)
- Arrive at noon at the MHE Jungle Camp. After a welcome drink and a light snack, change into your rafting gear. Once ready we’ll depart for our first day of rafting on the holy Ganga. The drive up to Marine Drive takes approximately 20 minutes. On arrival your instructors will check your gear and give a short introductory briefing to prepare you for the white water run. Your raft run, till our beach camp, will take approximately two hours during which you will negotiate small but exciting rapids like Cash Flow, Black Money, Three Blind Mice, Camp Rapid and Return to Sender. Hot tea, lunch and a warm welcome await you at our exclusive Beach Camp. After introduction to the camp staff you will be allotted your tents.
You have the evening to relax and settle in to your comfortable and cozy tents. Camp fire & singsong is followed by a sumptuous buffet dinner
Over night stay in deluxe tents.
Day 02 : Rafting (Shivpuri - N.I.M. Beach)
- An early morning wake up call with hot water is in order if you want to enjoy the clean mountain air and the misty Ganga valley. Our early morning walk will take you into some of the last virgin forests in India. A stroll through the dense tropical foliage amidst bird sounds and morning sun rays filtering through the leafy trees is a gentle but strong awakening for us city dwellers. Return to camp for a well deserved and hot breakfast.
At approximately 1100 hrs you will depart for your most exciting day on the river. Negotiating grade 3 and grade 4 rapids like the Roller Coaster and Golf Course provide for an unequalled and unforgettable experience. Today you will have plenty of time to indulge in body surfing, cliff jumping and sunbathing on the rafts while you gently float down towards the pull out point at N.I.M. beach. Your hot buffet lunch spread with tea and coffee will await your arrival. Post lunch indulge in a series of camp activities i.e. ropes courses, Burma Bridge, River Crossing, Flying Fox, Rappelling. Evening tea followed by bonfire & dinner.
Over night stay in deluxe tents.
Day 03 : Rafting (Kaudiyala - Marine Drive) - Departure
- We save the biggest for the last. Today is an early start after breakfast at 0700 hrs. We drive for 45 minutes to our put in point at Kaudiyala. Today, we will negotiate some of the most thrilling rapids on the Ganga. We finish with a grand finale to your entire trip when we negotiate “The Wall”. The latter half of your trip is just a scenic float through some of the most beautiful landscape in the foothills of the Himalayas. Finish rafting at Marine Drive.
Drive back to the MHE Beach Camp for a quick lunch before commencing your homeward journey
- Three rafting trips on the Ganga
- Nature walk.
- Accommodation in deluxe tents on twin share basis.
- Adventure activities.
- Bonfire with cocktail snacks.
- All meals from lunch on day 01 till lunch on day 03.
- Transportation of any kind.
- Travel and medical insurance.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- 3.09% Govt. service tax.
- Expenses arising out of any unforeseen circumstances like rain, land slides and situations beyond our control.
- Front Row luxury Tent Supplement : R 1100/person.
- Single Tent Supplement : R 1400/person.
- Extra Breakfast : R 175/person.
- Extra Lunch : R 350/ person.
- Extra Dinner : R 400/person.
- Rafting transportation : R 200/ person /rafting trip.
- Bar-b-que snacks : R 200/person.
- Dehradun Shatabdi
- New Delhi 6:50 to Dehradun 12:30
- Dehradun 17:00 to New Delhi 22:45
- Jan Shatabdi
- New Delhi 15:25 to Dehradun 21:10
- Dehradun 05:10 to New Delhi 11:10
- NDLS DDN AC EXP
- New Delhi 23:55 to Dehradun 5:40
- DDN NDLS AC EXP
- Dehradun 23:25 to New Delhi 05:05